3 garlic cloves
1 cup fresh basil leaves, packed
2 cups watercress leaves
½ cup pack micro celery (can substitute celery leaves)
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup cold water
1. Finely chop garlic in processor. Add basil, watercress, micro celery and salt.
2. Process until finely chopped, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally.
3. With machine running, gradually blend in oil.
4. Add cheese; process to blend well.
5. Add water as necessary for a thinner consistency.
6. Season with pepper. Taste for Salt. Can be made 2 days ahead.
Recipe courtesy of Robin Selden, Marcia Selden Catering and Event Planning in Stamford, CT. Discover more great recipes by Robin and other influential caterers at the 2015 Art of Catering Food conference in Salt Lake City, August 10-12.
Get Fresh May 2015