For chefs, cooks, owners and just about anyone who wants to make cuisine the main event, The Art of Catering Food will help you learn trends and techniques used by successful chefs throughout the industry. Learn from experts and your peers during three days of culinary-intensive sessions.
• Develop new menu items for every occasion!
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, hors d’oeuvre, desserts and more.
• Dig deep into ingredients.
Sessions examine individual menu and recipe components.
• Improve your margins. Learn effective pricing strategies to lower your food costs that will more than cover the cost of attending.
This conference is jam-packed with action and up-close and personal learning experiences. Everything demonstrated and presented on stage is available to taste, and you’ll have one-on-one conversations with some of the industry’s most influential chefs and culinary pros.
To offer this kind of intimate and intense program, we’ve limited attendance to a small group that allows you:
• To taste and sample foods throughout the entire three-day program.
• Access to all classes, dine+learns, demos, roundtables, facility tours, chef-to-chef talks – no need to pick and choose within a time slot: you get it all!
• Informative facility tours at A Legendary Event, Bold American Catering and a third to be announced.
• Discount hotel rates at Doubletree Atlanta Downtown ($99) and The Westin Peachtree Plaza ($139).
• Purchase the optional The ART of Catering Food: An Exclusive Showing event for even more artistic culinary and presentation ideas. Produced by Divine Events, thie gallery of ideas will take place at 200 Peachtree, transportation will be provided.
|Before July 9||$699|
|July 10 - August 1||$749|
|After August 1||$849|
Space is very limited at AOCF, so make sure to guarantee your spot by registering early. Click here to sign up for early email notifications as soon as registration is open.
"The classes and the demos are awesome because you can actually watch the dish being assembled. Overall it is one of the best conferences I have ever attended -- that's why I brought my sous chef last year. This year we hired an executive chef who will be attending along with my sous chef and another one of our event chefs."
Owner, Robert Ryan Catering & Design
"[AOCF] showcased things I have never seen before. It was fun and interesting.
I have new ideas to capture all the senses on the plate."
Santa Barbara Catering, Tempe AZ
"Very informative and motivating.
Made me want to go back to the kitchen and experiment!"
Deosol Miguel Almazan
PR Creative Caterers, Toronto, ON
"I feel inspired to create and make things happen!"
Fresh Ideas Management LLC, Columbia, MO
"All [sessions] gave me items and recipes to take back to my company."
Triangle Catering, Raleigh, NC
"Truly progressive with novel new ideas!"
Epting Events & Entertainment, Athens, GA
"It was good to know that the same problems we have at our
company are happening everywhere. I took away a lot of good things."
Schaul's Premium Foods, Elk Grove Village, IL
"Structure was awesome! Lots of useful ideas, ideal fit for our operation,
very instructional and visual, great suggestions for use."
Catered by Diana, Morgan Hill, CA
"Great ideas and demos. The entire conference was marvelous!
You catered to small AND large companies and showed us all something. Thanks!"
Café Express Catering & Concessions, Bowling Green, VA
"Presentations were very informative, enlightening and made you think.
They all were good. Each had an impact on me."
Trade Center Management, Washington D.C.
"[The education was] great and very applicable to my business needs. Overall fantastic."
Tastebuds Boutique Catering, Huntsville, AL