Catersource is the leader in catering and event industry news and education, offering many resources to industry professionals to enhance their catered events. Producing an award-winning bi-monthly magazine and online community, articles cover a range of topics from business tactics to catering-tested recipes to design ideas that give professionals a wealth of tools to embellish their business - all FREE to qualified subscribers!
Additionally, Catersource is proud to present two live events filled with inspiration and discovery. The Art of Catering Food is a culinary conference like no other. Chefs and culinary professionals convene to discover new ingredients and techniques in an intimate environment designed to encourage professional growth. Catersource, The Show for Catering & Event Professionals, invites caterers, chefs, event planners, and suppliers to an exemplary experience at the industry's largest conference and tradeshow. This leading live event showcases fresh ideas and new products for catering and event professionals.
Catersource, The Show for Catering & Event Professionals
Stay at the forefront of the industry with professional development and continuing education at the annual Catersource event, taking place March 12-15, 2017 in New Orleans. Chock full of stellar education from all areas of the industry and the world, this conference is designed to help you take home tangible business ideas and inspiration across a wide variety of topics, allowing you and your team to:
- Ignite – The agenda is packed with industry leader presentations and education sessions, exposing your team to new ideas, and trends to help you stay ahead and continue to elevate your business to the next level.
- Inspire - This conference offers the unique opportunity to experience the sights, scents, and excitement of our special events, including our welcome event, contests, Monday night party, and the Industry Awards Celebration. Discover the best new products and services for caterers, find new resources, shop special discounts, and take part in many special stage and event areas on the tradeshow floor.
- Interact – Engage with peers and industry leaders to build connections that you can turn to for personal and professional growth for years to come.
Art of Catering Food
The Art of Catering Food [AOCF] is a three day conference where food industry professionals summit to learn from world-class chefs and caterers in a unique and intimate setting. This is not your ordinary textbook, cookie-cutter classroom setting at a culinary training program but a real experience of shared learning. The annual conference presented by Catersource and the International Caterers Association is your opportunity to:
- Watch on-stage presentations where you’ll learn from people who do what you do in conversations in the seat next to you, across the table at lunch, watching a chef’s action station at a cocktail party or inside the walk-in cooler on a facility tour.
- Meet other professionals currently working in the catering kitchen and have first-hand knowledge, can relate to the day-to-day business, share truly original ideas, discuss ground-up trends and what inspires their growing imagination.
- Listen to high-energy, enthusiastic presenters willing to share and tell all about their catering experiences in a fun relaxed environment.
- Be up close to the demonstrations so you don’t miss a thing, intimate enough to ask the chef presenter questions
- Taste flavor profiles and textures and observe the food styling and presentations while the chef demonstrates the preparation from the stage
In 2017, the AOCF conference will be joining Catersource 2017! Placing all activities under one roof gives AOCF attendees more access to networking opportunities, thousands of products and services on the tradeshow floor, and inspiring events throughout the conference.
Visit catersource.com/conferences-tradeshows to get more information and register for our upcoming shows!