Jon Wool is considered one of the special events and catering industry’s foremost experts and personalities. Following his tenure as a Senior Vice President with Wolfgang Puck Catering, he established Finesse Cuisine Catering and Events, a boutique initiative serving Chicagoland and beyond. Jon regularly conducts workshops at institutions such as Chief Executive Boards International and the Coleman Center for Entrepreneurship at DePaul University. He has also served as an Adjunct Professor of Hospitality Management at Kendall College. As a consultant, coach, and speaker, Jon has been applauded for his warmth, humor, and ability to clearly communicate complex concepts. Jon’s areas of expertise are both boutique catering and new business development. He teaches smaller companies to bring a business methodology to their boutique operations and to employ a style of communication, service, and etiquette which ensures success. Jon also helps companies create revenues through pipeline optimization, improved sales capabilities, and competitive analysis.
Moreover, he helps eliminate the fear factor that many great caterers experience when focusing on sales.
- Branding your image
- Implementing a boutique marketing strategy
- Unyielding standards for service and etiquette
- Creating unparalleled guest experiences
- Identifying hot-button issues, trends, and creative offerings
New Business Development
- Sales pipeline optimization
- Establishing goals and performance metrics
- Branding and marketing strategies
- Effective networking techniques
- Guiding prospects to point of inquiry
- Exceeding client expectations throughout planning and event execution
- Inspiring your satisfied client and guest to become your ambassador
For information regarding Jon Wool's consulting services, please email Carl Sacks. [email protected]