When we hear lobsters, we usually think about fancy meals. However, recipes that include lobster can also be used in casual, and in some cases even simple. Lobster dishes can be served aat everything from weddings to restaurants, and in many cases they can be perfect for a light lunch or dinner. Below, are two recipes courtesy of Lobster Anywhere that only require a handful of ingredients and are easy to make. Seafood lovers will keep coming back for these two dishes.
Cold Lobster Rolls
You can serve these rolls with lightly seasoned French fries or coleslaw. Also, consider pairing it with beer or iced tea. However, remember not to serve anything that will overpower the flavor of the lobster.
Fresh lobster meat
1 cup of sea salt butter
½ lemon (squeeze the juice)
½ tsp of salt
½ tsp of pepper
- Grab a saucepan and melt sea salt butter over a low heat.
- Add our fresh lobster meat to the warmed butter and toss gently. Be careful not to overheat or cook the meat.
- Brush each side of hotdog rolls with butter and toast in a skillet.
- Load the bread with cooked lobster meat and finish with a squeeze of lemon juice, a pinch of salt, and a shake of pepper.
- Serve up immediately since the butter can soak through the bread and no one wants soggy bread.
This lobster salad recipe is an elegant dish that can be the perfect lighter main course option for seafood lovers. You can serve a lobster salad as it is. However, there are many different ways to serve it, like having a side of crackers. You can spoon it onto cucumber slices for an easy snack. You could also make a pasta salad by adding some short cooked pasta and adding double the amount of dressing. Moreover, you could cut the avocado in half and add the salad with a spoon or fill up a cooked puff pastry with the salad.
1 lb of fresh lobster meat
2 T lemon juice
1 firm head of lettuce
½ cup mayonnaise
½ tsp prepared mustard
Salt and pepper
- Sprinkle lobster meat with lemon juice; chill.
- Use only crisp lettuce leaves. Wash carefully, roll in a clean towel, chill in refrigerator
- Mix mayonnaise with the mustard; season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the lettuce on a pre-chilled salad dish.
- Place lobster meat on the lettuce; add a spoonful of dressing to each serving. Sprinkle with paprika.