Bill Hansen, owner of Bill Hansen Catering, has managed over 400 weddings, milestone events and corporate functions every year for the last 40 years and is known as a leading expert in the industry. He is now taking his expertise online with the launch of BillHansen.com, an all-in-one event planning website where viewers can seamlessly shop venues, catering, florals and decor, entertainment, linens and furniture, planners, photography, videographers and other vendors. In addition, Bill Hansen offers personal, one-on-one consultations for free.
BillHansen.com serves as a user-friendly, expert resource for the entire process of planning an event, from start to finish. It helps alleviate stress by curating a talented list of vendors to best meet individual needs and budgets.
Some of the new product highlights include:
- Plastic Plate Cover
- Grab & Go Collection
- Melamine Square Jars
- Deluxe Delivery Bags
- Sandwich Boards
- Stainless Steel Sanitizer Dispensers
- Securit Retractable Barrier System Coasters
- Social Distancing Products
Download or request your copy of the 2021 New Product Guide.
As part of the agreement, Centerplate will also now service the new, state-of-the-art Protective Stadium, under the terms of a 12-year contract to line up with the convention center and arena.
- Gather around your table with an Australian lamb or grassfed beef -based meal: 7:30PM EST, January 26 (Australia Day!)
- Join Aussie Beef & Lamb, along with Host/Celebrity Chef Jet Tila; partner chefs: Jamie Simpson, Aaron Brooks, Renee Scharoff, and Adam Moore; influencers: Shereen Pavlides (@cookingwithshereen) and Anne Assassi (@dietassassinista); and Farmer Lee Jones—with a special trip Down Under to visit Farmers Matt Pearce and Jamie Heinrich
- Take a picture of your dish and upload into the chat during dinner and you’ll be captured as an attendee and entered to win great prizes including one-on-one virtual cooking classes with featured chef hosts
Simply RSVP by visiting: https://a.pgtb.me/R3WTMP