90% of event professionals see engagement as a priority in 2015. 54% indicate a general level of satisfaction with the level of engagement they achieve at their events. 94% are planning to use technology tools to help increase engagement in the future.
Engaging Events is a new free report by EventMangerBlog.com about live interaction - the fastest growing technology in the event industry.
Engaging Events is about understanding, choosing and implementing the right tools to increase engagement at your events.
Why This Book Matters:
This is an important milestone for the industry as this is one of the first times engagement has been researched with a technology perspective.
Engaging Events contains 107 pages of research, strategy, tactics and guidance on how to engage better at every stage of the event life cycle. This is essential reading for every Event Professional looking to use interactive tools to better facilitate event engagement.
Engaging Events includes:
• Groundbreaking research into engagement at events and why it is important
• An overview of the 13 most exciting live interaction technologies
• Tactics and best practice for using live interaction technology before, during and after your event
• The questions to ask suppliers, pitfalls to avoid and things to consider
• Handy infographics for each of the different tools
• Case studies from real events
Download the Book
Get your copy for free, no contact details or email address required: Engaging Events: How to Use Live Interaction Technology to Create Successful, Memorable and Enduring Experiences.
Julius Solaris is the Editor of EventManagerBlog.com - the first blog for event professionals. He is an international speaker and author of the Event App Bible, Social Media for Events and the Good Event Registration Guide.