What’s cooking in the heart of the country? Join the International Caterers Association (ICA) and Catersource for The Art of Catering Food, a special culinary learning experience for professional caterers in the nation’s capital, Washington DC, from August 15-17!
The conference offers a three-day extensive culinary education program in a small, collaborative environment. The specialized training will give you an edge against your competitors while helping add profit to your bottom line. Bring your appetite for many tasty samples and sharpen your culinary skills with live demos, recipe tastings, and facility tours.
At The Art of Catering Food, you will discover new ingredients, inspire your menus, and explore innovative trends while investing in your education. Featuring limited attendance, you will learn tips from inventive speakers, network with top professionals, and taste delectable cuisine in a unique and intimate setting.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to connect with leaders in the culinary industry and take home ideas to positively grow your business.
Here is a taste of what you’ll experience during the three jam-packed days of culinary excellence:
- Advanced Education Schedule. You will have the opportunity to attend every education session at the conference, where you’ll take home dozens of recipes, learn new techniques, improve your kitchen skills, and more.
- Hands-On Classroom Experience. The exclusive, small environment offers great networking opportunities with catering pros and up-close, live culinary demos.
- High Value & Increased ROI. The Art of Catering Food is an investment earning you potentially thousands of dollars in return and access to materials all year.
- Exclusive Learning Opportunities. Explore DC’s catering kitchens in a behind-the-scenes facility tour, expand your skills in the optional Culinary Hands-on Experience, and attend the high-energy Capitol Fare evening event at Dock Five.
- Taste the Recipes. Watch as chefs present new recipes on the stage and sample the cuisine for a truly interactive experience. The speakers will unveil their recipes, allowing you to incorporate them into your menus.
Endless inspiration to enhance your operations and lead your company to success await you at the Art of Catering Food.
By registering for AOCF, you’ll gain international exposure and strengthen brand awareness with a two-year complimentary premium profile ($456 value) on Chef’s roll, a global network of professional chefs, food authors, media, photographers, and industry professionals.
Meet hundreds of caterers during a range of optional activities held throughout The Art of Catering Food. Attend a complimentary facility tour of local DC caterers, or an exclusive tour of culinary and cultural landmarks for an extra price. Each day at the Lunch+Learn demos, enjoy a delicious lunch while mingling with other attendees and learning trends for lunch service, from cold buffets to picnics. Additionally, the fantastic optional events at the Art of Catering Food, including the Capital Fare Evening Event and Culinary Hands-On Experience, help build your catering craft and your personal network.
Learn more at TheArtOfCateringFood.com and register today to save big while securing your spot at this special culinary event. We will see you in Washington DC this August!