What you say!? We can’t believe it either! Catersource 2017 is right around the corner! Check out these last-minute pointers to help make your first 24 to 48 hours in NOLA go smoothly so you can enjoy your time at CS2017 a little more…
How to get to the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center – Halls E & F
900 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130
Complimentary busing to the convention center from certain partner hotels is available. Please review this schedule posted in the Travel section of Conference.Catersource.com.
When can you arrive
|Set-Up Hours:||Sunday, March 12||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Monday, March 13||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, March 14||8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
- Remember daylight savings time takes effect on Sunday, March 12
- The hours listed above are for exhibitor access only—attendees will not be permitted on the floor during these times. The tradeshow will be open to foodservice and event professionals on Tuesday, March 14 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Wednesday, March 15 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- If you need to stay late or arrive early please contact Erika Ferrigno to be added to the security list.
- Be sure to wear closed toe shoes on the above listed days. Anyone wearing open toe shoes will not be permitted on the floor during move in times.
What to do when you arrive...
Upon arrival please visit the registration desk to pick up your exhibitor badge, located outside the entrance of Hall E.
|Registration Hours:||Sunday, March 12||9:00am – 6:00pm|
|Monday, March 13||9:00am – 6:00pm|
|Tuesday, March 14||7:00am – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday, March 15||8:00am – 3:30pm|
If you shipped your freight to the Advance Warehouse… proceed to your booth space (located inside hall E). Your freight will most likely be waiting for you in your booth and you can begin setting up.
If you are driving your booth freight to the convention center...
If you're driving a flatbed/box truck, you will need to proceed to marshalling yard at 1221 South Peters Street, Lot B to obtain a dock pass and unloading instructions. No vehicle will be allowed to the dock area without a pass.
If you're driving a personally owned vehicle a.k.a. POV (car, truck, van): Parking information can be found on the convention center’s website. If you are parking in the convention center parking lots and plan to bring in your items in via the front door, please be sure that all items brought in can be carried by hand without the use of dollies, hand trucks, or other mechanical equipment. DO NOT PULL UP TO THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING TO DROP OFF ITEMS—ALL VEHICLES MUST BE LEGALLY PARKED.
- If you haven't registered your Exhibitor Booth Staff for badges, do it now through the Exhibitor Portal! It will be well worth it!
- Bring all copies of your booth orders and tracking info for shipments.
- Download the Freeman OnLine App to track your booth orders & receive freight alerts at http://folmobile.freemanco.com/
- If you need assistance unloading a few items from your vehicle, you can order Cart Service through Freeman. Workers equipped with a flat cart will load your items and transport them from your vehicle to your booth. To receive this service, proceed to marshalling yard at 1221 South Peters Street, Lot B to check in at the designated POV Check-In area. There will be signage posted to direct you. Click here for the order forms and information.
Sharing is caring
Expand your reach beyond the booth. Using the official hashtag #CS2017 throughout the event will put your brand right in the middle of the buzz, enable conversations to happen with attendees, and garner some great brand exposure in the process.
- Don’t forget to download the official Catersource 2017 app and have each of your staff create profiles. The app is an excellent tool to network with attendees, set meetings, and stay in the loop on event happenings. Each exhibitor has a listing in the mobile app and online to assist attendees in finding you on the tradeshow floor. Ask yourself; Is your listing all it can be? Review your company information before the event and make any desired updates directly through the Exhibitor Portal.
- There’s still time to invite your customers from the local area to visit you at the CS2017 tradeshow free of charge. Through our official vendor, Exhibitor Invites—you can send an email invitation to a targeted list offering them a complimentary tradeshow registration or $50 off a conference package. Each exhibitor has been set up with a unique promo code. Contact your Exhibitor Invites Specialist for more information. And remember, it’s free! Free for you and free for your customers!
- Last but not least, Catersource has partnered with Second Harvest Food Bank of Greater New Orleans and Acadiana to collect unwanted but usable items post-event to be donated to the local community. They will be located in booth #1753. Stop by and talk with representatives for more details.
Well – that pretty much covers it! We wish you a successful event, and if there is anything you need, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are at your service!
Angie Ridgeway – Customer Success Manager
Email: [email protected]
Erika Ferrigno – Tradeshow Operations
Email: [email protected]
Dave Pruka – Director of Sales
Email: [email protected]