Our call for speakers deadline has been extended to July 8th! Submit a proposal now to speak at 2021 Catersource Conoference & Tradeshow, co-located with The Special Event, in Miami Beach. Get your proposal in now before the deadline on Friday so that you can share your knowledge and skills with like-minded colleagues outside your own region.
Ron Ben-Israel delivers one of his sessions at Catersource 2020. Photo courtesy WASIO Photography.
Over 120+ sessions will span the length of the conference, within tracks such as:
- Culinary (culinary techniques, F&B trends, demos, industry concerns such as food waste)
- Event Trends & Production (events, wedding trends, destination events, more)
- Business & Operations (best business practices, business growth, C-Level operational strategies)
- Staff Development & Enrichment (hiring, retention, rewards, management, health & wellness)
- Trends & Design (related to colors, floral, lighting, venues)
- Off-Premise Catering (drop off, corporate catering, events)
- On-Premise Catering (colleges & universities, hotels, casinos, stadiums, wedding & event venue catering)
- Sales & Marketing (client-facing ideas and strategies)
- Health & Safety
Your deadline to apply is July 8. Click here for more details!
Where & When: March 8 to 11, 2021 in Miami Beach, FL at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Catersource and The Special Event Conference & Tradeshow are co-locating once again in 2021! You can immerse yourself in a spectacular event that encompasses everything catering and event related. The alliance of these powerful, established brands will bring unique industry all-stars from both worlds – under one roof for four momentous days.
Our Audience: Our audience is comprised of top-level professionals who have been in the industry a long time, but also may bring new hires, and/or recently promoted chefs, managers, and salespeople. Attendees may be representing a small company in a big town, a big company in a small town…or a $500 million-dollar company in a densely populated metro area. But they are all at Catersource for the same reason: to be wowed with new products, new education, new ideas—and network, too.
Speaker benefits: All speakers will receive one complimentary Conference Education Package to enjoy all days of our conference and tradeshow plus an Opening Night Party ticket. Additionally, we have an arsenal of dedicated content and marketing professionals at Catersource: we will do our very best to promote your appearance on our community website, our official show website, in our printed annual magazine and show guide, via social and email blasts, and on our official mobile app.
How to Apply: Go to cs2021.catersource-cfp.com for all ther details, and some ideas to get you thinking about the kind of session you'd like to present.