The Catersource Conference & Tradeshow, co-located with the Special Event, is heading to Miami, and now is your chance to share your knowledge with 5,000+ attendees.
Where & When: March 8 to 11, 2021 in Miami Beach, FL at the Miami Beach Convention Center. Catersource and The Special Event Conference & Tradeshow are co-locating once again in 2021! You can immerse yourself in a spectacular event that encompasses everything catering and event related. The alliance of these powerful, established brands will bring unique industry all-stars from both worlds – under one roof for four momentous days.
There are plenty of options for sessions with cooking demonstrations on both the Culinary Experience Stage as well as the Culinary & Competition Stage. Photo courtesy WASIO Phootography.
Our Audience: Our audience is comprised of top-level professionals who have been in the industry a long time, but also may bring new hires, and/or recently promoted chefs, managers, and salespeople. Attendees may be representing a small company in a big town, a big company in a small town…or a $500 million-dollar company in a densely populated metro area. But they are all at Catersource for the same reason: to be wowed with new products, new education, new ideas—and network, too.
Many of the sessions in 2020 featured a full house, and some even were standing room only. Photo courtesy WASIO Photography.
How to Apply: Go to cs2021.catersource-cfp.com for all ther details, and some ideas to get you thinking about the kind of session you'd like to present.
Your deadline is July 8. Click here for more details!
Over 120+ sessions will span the length of the conference, within tracks such as:
- Culinary (culinary techniques, F&B trends, demos, industry concerns such as food waste)
- Event Production (events, wedding trends, destination events, more)
- Business & Operations (best business practices, business growth, C-Level operational strategies)
- Staff Development & Enrichment (hiring, retention, rewards, management, health & wellness)
- Trends & Design (related to colors, floral, lighting, venues)
- Off-Premise Catering (drop off, corporate catering, events)
- On-Premise Catering (colleges & universities, hotels, casinos, stadiums, wedding & event venue catering)
- Sales & Marketing (client-facing ideas and strategies)
- Health & Safety
Joe Mineo delivers one of his sessions at Catersource 2020. Photo courtesy WASIO Photography.