The 2014 Conference Mobile App lets you browse the entire educational program, build your schedule, set reminders and take notes so you’ll have everything you need right at your fingertips.
New this year, the app also has a networking feature so you can message and connect with other Conference attendees right from the app. Simply click on the More tab then on the Attendee Messaging feature to register and connect with other attendees before Vegas!
Download the app now to:
• Build your personal daily schedule
• Receive reminders and updates before and during the show
• Engage and network with other attendees
• Find sessions, speakers, exhibitors and more!
• Use filters to customize your features and find what you're looking for
• Take notes on sessions to attend and exhibitors to see
Click here to download
Tips to getting the most out of the Conference app:
• Explore everything the app has to offer - try out all the buttons to see what they do
• Use filters to only see items pertinent to you. I.e. filter Catersource to just view Catersource sessions. Then turn it off to view the full offerings.
• Check the visual schedule for empty timeblocks to maximize your time at the show
• Take notes on any item and export them in an email after the event to follow up on and share with your team
• Star mark items you like and don't want to forget about. You can filter by star and have them included in your notes email.
• Network with fellow attendees. Register for the Attendee Messaging feature and you will be able to connect with other registered attendees before and during the Conference.
• See QR codes anywhere? Use the QR code reader in the app to find out where they link to.
• Join the conversation on social media using the official Conference hashtag: #CSES2014. Your tweets will appear in the app!
The EventPilot Conference App is sponsored by ATIV Software.