From sales and marketing techniques, to menu and presentation ideas, to in-depth analysis of what the bride really wants, the Wedding Track covers a broad range of topics designed to help you succeed in this highly competitive market.
Sessions in the Wedding Track include:
- How to Build and Manage a High Volume Wedding Business
- Ultimate Tented Weddings: From Design to Décor and Everything In Between
- Planning and Selling the Perfect Wedding Menus
- The Business of Weddings: Be In It to Win It
- What the Bride Wants Now: Understanding the Bride as a Consumer
- Learn the 5 Cs for a Better Website and More Effective Social Media & Wedding Marketing
- From Trend-Spotting to Trend-Doing
- Be Your Own Wedding Publicist
- From a Bride’s Vision to Her Dream Wedding
- Marketing Weddings to Same-Sex Couples
- Personalize and Stylize Every Wedding For Every Couple
- Not Lost In Translation: Reinterpreting the Cultural Experience Through Design, Food and Entertainment
- The Psychology of Color and Styled Shoots
- Floral Art Installations, Wedding Crowns and Organic Flower Farms
All Wedding Track sessions are designated with the W icon within the full education schedule.
Non-stop Learning Opportunities!
The 2014 Catersource Conference & Tradeshow has so much to offer! These tracks are suggestions for specific areas of focus, but your full Conference registration includes access to more than 100 sessions, demos and presentations. You are encouraged to review the entire program, mix and match sessions and events, and customize a program that’s just right for you!