Catering is an increasingly competitive market where customers are faced with an abundance of choices. To stay ahead of the competition in your market you need to reach out, engage new and existing customers, and make the sale!
Sessions in the Sales & Marketing Track will help you stay on top of the latest trends and tools for communication, brand management, generating leads, pitching to clients, telephone sales techniques, closing deals and negotiating contracts:
• Build and Manage a High Volume Wedding Business
- • Ultimate Tented Weddings. From Design to Décor and Everything in Between
- • From Inspiration to Reality. Inspired Designs From Everyday Life
- • Pricing Tactics for Banquet Halls, Hotels and On-Premise Venues
- • Planning and Selling the Perfect Wedding Menus
- • Act Like a Marketer, Think Like a Sales Pro
- • The Business of Weddings - Be In It to Win It
- • A Case Study. How and When a Growing Company Should Hire the First Salesperson
- • The 3 Ps of Customer Service. Purpose, Passion and Plan
- • What the Bride Wants Now. Understanding the Bride as a Consumer
- • Trend Forecast 2014. Translating Fashion into Designs that Sell
- • The Perfect Fit. Education Crafted for Building a Successful Catering Company.
- A Focused Marketing Plan Equals Increased ROI - Part 3
- • The Guest at Table Three is Allergic to Everything! Best Practices for Managing Dietary Menu Issues at Events
- • Learn the 5 Cs for a Better Website and More
- • Effective Social Media & Wedding Marketing
- • Sales Superstars Share Their Secrects of Success
- • Be Your Own Wedding Publicist
- • Improve Your Email Communication Skills
- • All the World's a Table. Staging Your Tasting for the Perfect Performance
- • If I Had a Dollar for Every Time... The True Value of a Caterer's Time
- • Personalize and Stylize Every Wedding for Every Couple
- • Build a Modern Selling Strategy and Improve Performance
- • There Is No Money for Second Place. Closing the Sale
Nonstop Learning Opportunities!
The 2014 Catersource Conference & Tradeshow has so much to offer! These tracks are suggestions for specific areas of focus, but your full Conference registration includes access to more than 100 sessions, demos and presentations. You are encouraged to review the entire program, mix and match sessions and events, and customize a program that’s just right for you!