As a campus caterer, you need the ability to solve the toughest catering department challenges and improve dining operations while you enhance your career, sharpen your department’s competitive edge and keep your administration and customers happy.
Sessions in the College/University Track tackle the toughest issues faced by campus caterers:
- Small Plates, Small Wonders with an American Accent
- All About South American Ceviche
- The Art of Kathy G. and Company. Dazzling Design and Extraordinary Cuisine, Parts 1 and 2
- Bigger is Better. An Exploration of Catering the Primetime Emmy Awards
- Up Close and Personal with Amy Atlas
- If I Had a Dollar for Every Time… The True Value of a Caterer's Time
- Curating a Landscape at the Table
- All the World's a Table. Staging Your Tasting for the Perfect Performance
- Improve Your Email Communication Skills
- 3 Women Catering Chefs Whisk Up A Trio of Dinner Party Menus
- Learn the 5 Cs for a Better Website and More Effective Social Media & Wedding Marketing
- The Guest at Table Three is Allergic to Everything! Best Practices for Managing Dietary Menu Issues at Events
- Trend Forecast 2014. Translating Fashion into Designs that Sell
- Orchestrating the Perfectly Organized Event
- Simple, Honest, Aware. A Scandinavian Influence
- The 3 Ps of Customer Service. Purpose, Passion and Plan
Non-stop Learning Opportunities!
The 2014 Catersource Conference & Tradeshow has so much to offer! These tracks are suggestions for specific areas of focus, but your full Conference registration includes access to more than 100 sessions, demos and presentations. You are encouraged to review the entire program, mix and match sessions and events, and customize a program that’s just right for you!
Click here to view the full 2014 education schedule.